Water dispensers are incredible appliances which enable us access water at just a touch of a button. The appliance has two buttons; blue faucet which dispenses cold water and red faucet which dispenses hot water. So how do you select a hot and cold water dispenser? There are many factors that one has to consider according to Westcom Solutions.
- The water storage tank should be made from 100% stainless steel. Stainless steel helps to maintain water temperature and at the same time it is able to prevent growth of fungi and bacteria and also it is able to resist corrosion from rust.
- Another feature to look out for when selecting a hot and cold water dispenser is one which has a sterile cabinet. This cabinet is usually located at the bottom of the water dispenser. The cabinet is used to sterilize and store drinking cups and bottles.
- A good quality hot as well as cold water dispenser is one which is able to produce hot water that is at 86 degrees Celsius ( and if possible even at 99 degrees Celsius). The high temperature serve the purpose of killing germs and bacteria that might be present in water.
- The other thing to be on the lookout for when selecting a hot and cold water dispenser is one that has special faucets for normal water. This means that one does not need to mix hot and cold water to get normal temperature water.
- If you are purchasing a hot as well as cold water dispenser for home use be sure to buy one which has a safety lock on the hot water faucet. The safety lock or child lock will serve the purpose of locking the hot water faucet so as to keep your children safe and prevent them from getting burnt.